Customization is key for these highly adaptable heavy haul trailers. These adjustable heavy-duty trailers can accommodate different weights, sizes and shapes of cargo from military vehicles to construction and mining equipment, aeronautics, etc. Expandable flatbed trailers can haul freight with the legal maximum and weight designated for each axle.
Features from manufactures include:
- Chassis with a 350Mpa steel strength yield. Beams are welded using a submerged welding machine.
- The framed structure can be fixed or feature a single, double, triple or even a quadruple extendable floor.
- Kingpin size from two-inch to three and a half-inch.
- Brake systems with a Wabco relay valve featuring dual line.
- A twenty-four-volt lighting system with a seven-pin socket SAE standard.
- Telescopic landing gear featuring 2 speeds manual operation. JOST or FUWA brand or equivalent.
- 12 tires 11R22.5
- Two to Seven Axles and suspension: 13/16/20T load capacity, BPW, FUWA, YORK, MERITOR axles with leaf suspension.
- Air suspension self-tracking or hydraulically steered.
- Lightweight design with Q700 steel “I” beam.
4 Axle Step Deck Extendable-Heavy Haul Transporters
Known for providing exceptional support stretch trailers make it possible to limit and avoid the risks associated with overhanging cargo. These extendable flatbed trailers are used to carry these excessively long loads within size and weight regulations nationwide.
Heavy Haul Transporting’s dock to dock service tracked in real-time and in-depth attending to all permitting, routing, clearances, inspections, and tarping details. We will meticulously work with you to determine the appropriate equipment adhering to your cargo’s specifications and all national regulations.